Professional Congress Organization
Our in-house production departments allow us to offer global services for conventions and events
Innovation is part of our job. We use our know-how and experience in business trips and corporate events to offer the highest standard of service and quality.
Eventisimo is an agency that specializes in conference organization. We offer a wide array of consulting and event services as well as corporate travel and professional meeting solutions.
We have over 15 years of experience in event and conference planning and management – locally, nationally and internationally. Our multilingual team specializes in corporate events, event and conference organization and team building, which allows us to create highly personalized projects for our customers.
At Eventisimo OPC we take every single detail, no matter how small, into consideration in order to provide the best solutions to our customers’ needs.
1. Planning phase
- National and international candidate presentation.
- Data analysis of previous conventions.
- Viability study and action plan.
- Quotation and tax consultancy.
- Destination and venue search.
2. Technical Secretariat
- Creation, design or adaptation of the convention logo.
- Official website development and management.
- Database creation and management. Permanent report management.
- Registration form creation and management.
- Social events calendar.
- Printing, mail and e-mail.
3. Scientific Secretariat
- Abstracts form design and creation.
- Communications plan and poster design.
- Speaker, moderator and guest management.
- Sharing and publishing final presentations and communications.
4. Advertising and Sponsorships
- Exhibition area and exhibitor and sponsorship catalog design.
- Revenue management.
- Exhibitors and sponsors management (prospects and negotiations).
- Extra services management (stands, furniture).
- Assembly and dismantling.
- Design. Digital and offset printing.
- 3D design, software and apps.
- External supplier selection: we look for the best event personnel, hotels, restaurants, venues and transportation and get the best deals.
6. Convention Marketing
- Communication and Marketing plan.
- Event promotion.
- Database for future conventions.
- Online and offline press office and media management.
- Social Media Marketing and web 2.0.